Franklin County Auto Title branches provide in-person motor vehicle titling services to the general public and business services customers. For faster service, schedule an appointment.
- • Appointments are scheduled on a first come, first served basis during our normal hours of operations.
- • Please Note: A limit of 5 title transactions may be processed during the scheduled appointment.
- • Please ensure you use your mobile device telephone number if possible. This information is necessary for our mobile check-in process on your scheduled appointment.
- • Valid photo identification is required for all parties.
- • The Franklin County Clerk of Courts reserves the right to modify or cancel any scheduled appointment at any time. In the event of a change of appointment, a notification will be sent to the e-mail address used at the time of scheduling.
Preparing for Your Visit
Review your motor vehicle title documents to ensure documents are completed properly and in its entirety. All documents must be original unless otherwise specified. For detail information regarding needed documentation, please read the Auto Title Instructions.
Arriving for Your Scheduled Appointment
- • Customers are asked to arrive within 10 minutes of your scheduled appointment.
- • To check-in, use our online check-in link found in your appointment confirmation e-mail you received from our office.
- • You are welcome to remain in your vehicle. You will receive a text message or phone call on your mobile device when it is time to enter the branch for service.
Need Help with Scheduling?
Call our Dedicated Title Help line at (614) 525-3090 or e-mail us at [email protected].