Auto Title At-A-Glance
The Franklin County Auto Title Division prides itself on the Timely, Accurate, and Courteous (T.A.C.) service it provides to Franklin County citizens and business community. We proudly offer:
- Four conveniently located full-service branches in Franklin County.
- Processes over 550,000 titles annually.
- A 99.99% cashier accuracy rate for cash balancing.
- A 98.5% cashier accuracy for titles processed.
- 4 hours or less average turnaround time for dealer work.
- Dedicated Service Centers located in each office exclusively for our business customers.
- Print-on-demand auto title forms, title manuals and other printed material.
- Convenient cash, check, credit card and EFT payment methods.
- Customized services exclusively for our business customers.
Combined Title and Registration Services
Franklin County Clerk of Courts office offers license plate services as an added benefit to dealerships who conduct their title business here in Franklin County.
Dealers’ Benefits from Combined Title & License Plate Services
- Eliminates the Multi-Step Process.
Titles & License Plates (new or transfer) simultaneously transacted in one convenient step.
- Faster Service.
Title and vehicle registration completed & returned to the dealership within one business day.
- More time for dealership staff.
License plates & stickers are mailed directly to the customer from the Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
- Convenient electronic payment option.
One electronic funds transfer for Title & License Plate services payments.
- Eliminates issues with expiring temporary tags.
A complimentary license plate placard provided at registration process for customers until permanent plates arrive by mail.
- Calculating fees for new license plates made simple with our online License Plate fee calculator.
Combined license plates and title services are completed at our Limited Authority Deputy Registrar location: South Branch
45 Great Southern Blvd.
Columbus, Ohio 43207
Motor Vehicle Title Training
Business Services customers have access to training opportunities hosted by the Franklin County Clerk of Courts office on a variety of topics pertaining to motor vehicle titling. Available offerings include but are not limited to:
- Basic Title Training for Business Title Clerks
- Unclaimed Motor Vehicle Affidavit Training
- Navigating through the Court Ordered Titling Process.
Please check our Training Calendar on the Business Services portal for additional information.
Submitting Title Work via the US Mail
Business Service Customers may mail title documents to our office for expedited processing. Please include a self-addressed stamped envelope or courier label with your transaction in order for completed work to be returned timely. Please mail all documents to:
Franklin County Clerk of Courts
Auto Title South Branch
Attn: Customer Service Center
45 Great Southern Boulevard
Columbus, OH 43207
For questions or concerns, please contact our Dedicated Title Help Line at (614) 525-3090 or e-mail email@example.com.