Skip to main content

Online Payments

You may pay your court cost bill online by clicking the appropriate link below.
Please include your case number when making a payment. Your case number can be found on your cost bill, or by clicking the Public Records tab above, then choose Search Public Records.
Once you have located your case number return to this page and click on the appropriate link below.


Civil Case Payments
Criminal Case Payments - Not on Probation
Criminal Case Payments - On Probation
Divorce & Domestic Case Payments


Please note:
State Tax Lien payments are not processed with the Clerk of Courts, contact the Ohio Attorney General for payment arrangements.

Deposit for Jury Demand must be e-filed with Notice of Jury Deposit. Contact the General Division for more information on how to e-file.
Bonds must be paid in person at the Clerk of Courts, General Division.
Adult Probation Supervision Fees may be paid here.